What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and, in turn, that they are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded in the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Strictly necessary cookies such as, for example, those that serve for a correct browsing or those that allow to perform services requested by the user, or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is effectively loaded.
- Third parties cookies, such as those used by social networks, or by external content complements.
- Analytical cookies with periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user. Websites usually use “analytical” cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
- Analysis: are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
The detail of the cookies used in this web page is the following:
From third parties: _ga, _gid: google analytics, to perform a statistical analysis of our users.
Own: _icl_current_language: to redirect the user to the web version of the language set up in their browser.
Note: ‘Own’ type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third-party’ cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Other browsers
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Additional guarantees – Management of cookies:
As a complementary guarantee to those previously described, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at all times be revoked through the configuration options of the content and privacy.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
Safari 2 and higher; Private Navigation
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Navigation
FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Navigation
Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
Also, to allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
- Internet Explorer from here:
- Safari from here:
- Opera from here:
- Firefox from here:
- Google Chrome from here:
Important: Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You will be able to continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, although your browsing through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
https://metadell.com/ can modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with regulatory, legislative requirements or with the purpose to adapt this policy to the instructions dictated by current regulations.